I like this type of subject, although they are more dense than we usually talk among friends and there isn't desire to be talking all the time of those topics, but I think is necessary.
These are important issues because they really affect large sectors of the population and their physical and psychological well being.
When I see or read news about these kinds of problems in other countries, it makes me think how bad we are in the world, what kind of civilization we are leaving to the future and how we will end in a few years more if we continue like this; and less the world is globalized not always all countries feel the impact of the problems, generally the most affected are the countries of the 'third world', that saddens me a lot, and of course i would like to be able to do something but it can be hardly for a simple student. Maybe when i exercise my career I can add someting good to the world with a 'grain of sand' and as we are globally connected, my little grain could be something important and significative to someone somewhere on the planet.
I believe that our attitude to the political issues have to change has a society, taking charge of what is discussed and what we are doing, participating in protests, having a critical and personal view of the actuality and proclaim by example instead of just criticizing and pull down well intentioned initiatives.
Is in us to put everyone a little "grain of sand" to help solve this issues. We should be informed and have an opinion with fundaments, this is the first step to change the political
ResponderBorrar