domingo, 25 de diciembre de 2016
Changes that could be made to architecture career
In general i really like my faculty, I think the fact that it is not so technological like others makes it more homely and friendly, I like murals and art on all sides but if i could fix something ... I would clean the community grove, Would put a well maintained green area next to the sports field and without a doubt i would add a first aid nurse and access for students and workers with disabilities.
I would also like to improve the administration and diffusion of programs that they do on the faculty, i feel that they don't reported to the community about relevant topics wich affect everyone and to the daily life of the university community.
And in terms of teaching methods .. I would standardize them a little bit to give us more equality, because workshop depends too much on the tastes and preferences of the teacher, therefore not in all workshops you can learn the same so we come with different skills and deficiencies to higher workshops, and you can realize on what workshop you went out or what workshops you've been doing in your tipes of proyects, because they are always of the same line.
I believe that the new curriculum mesh alleviates the academic load in relation to the old mesh (compared to the experiences of our larger mates), I don't know if it is better, we will be see it over time .. I feel like a laboratory rat.
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario